Friday 17 June 2016

Domain Name As a Profitable Heritage

Patient Dogs Eat Fat Bones

Image of Zill
Love This? Then Click and Buy It
Dear domainers, here is one nice article that is full of motivation for domainers like you and me, especially, those who are presently not making anything from domain business and still on lookout for success in the business.



The article was published by a writer from di.com and posted in nairaland.com today, just this morning.

The article goes thus:

Once upon a time in a far far internet world. A young boy quarried his father. Father, you are over 80 years old now. What have you achieved? What future have you left for your only poor son? The quarried came up when he could not see anything beneficial to him from his old father, no car no estate neither physical money available in his father bank account. He further quarried; when it was time for him to get a job when there was no any connection through his father.

He even abused his father of lack of education and no good job; that he always only sit in front of computer on daily basis without anything to show for it, and regret to be born by the father.

But the old father said a word of wisdom to him that it takes patient to be wealthy.

before going to the full story; I have my views as follows:

I prayed whole fervently, to the Almighty God, not to let me be such a business person in my life. I wish to enjoy the labor of my hard work. Though, I wish to leave a good heritage for my children including worthy domain names.

Domain name is a good business but when you have a good name; you will surely know. If you don't know by yourself, people will approach you and that will make you to know the quality of the property in your portfolio.
Cheers.  Have something to say on this story? Say it now.

Read Full Content of the Story Here



No comments:

Post a Comment