Monday 10 April 2017

ccTLDs Market Sales Report for 26th March - 1st of April 2017

I must first and foremost apologize to my readers for failure to post this report in a week or more lately than the actual day it supposed to have been posted. However, it was due to power failure which is presently ongoing in my geo location, but I hope it will soon be a thing of the past and I will try my possible best to publish all the missing reports. Cheers and thank you for your patience.


Coming to the report, a four LLLLs domain name - Fetch.com.au sold for $100,320 at Domain Broker Australia (DBR), followed by a two letter .cc domain - TV.cc sold for $37,000 by Chirag Chavda and thirdly was Website.de sold for $27,831 at sedo. The three of the domain names were reported by DNjournal and they all stood comfortably ranked on Dnjournal leader board chart/report of the week dated Mon. March 27, 2017 - Sun. April 2, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment