Sunday 6 December 2015

Forbes 1000 World’s Billionaires - Why Are there none Domain Investor on that List?

http://i.huffpost.com
Having viewed through the list of 1000 World Billionaires on forbes website; I could not find anyone among domain investors on that list, and from hence, I have being asking myself series of questions as to why not a single domain investor on that list. There are several people running minor businesses that could not be compared to domain investment on that list.

There are people from differs background and professions and some that I could recognize as petty sales personnel such as iced cream and coffee sellers on that list. Could it mean domain business is not so dynamic and lucrative, that no one among domain investors could make that list? What baffles me was that, on several occasions, I have heard of many sales of domains worth six and seven figures; even written in black and white on dnjournal’s and namebio.com, same on sedo’s market list and on dnsalesprce.com.  Are there no more domains that could afford any one among domain gurus and genius to make that list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment