Thursday 24 December 2015

In This era Of Chinese Investors - Are Keyword Domains Still Relevant?



As I woke up this morning, a thought came across my mind about the relevancy of keyword domain names in this surged era of Chinese investors in domain industry. I was so curious, about the relevancy of keyword domains in this era of Chinese short domains. I kept asking myself on why such feeling came into my mind? I then retorted, and then realized that the ongoing trend in which Chinese investors are dominating the market with shorts and numeric domains and in addition to the previous reduction of the power of keyword domains by Google to the barest minimum, were the foundation of my feelings.

Following that, I sat down and asked myself these few questions:

What are keywords?
What are the relevance of keyword and domain name?
How to find keyword domains?
Who are the people in need of keyword domains?
How to sell keyword domains?

Please Continue Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment