Monday 5 October 2015

Google.com's One Minute Registration By Sanmay Ved

Sanmay Ved
My Critical Thought and Questions


For some time now, since September 29th, 2015 about the viral news of the one minute owner of the most trafficked website and search engine on internet was registered by Sanmay Ved, for a minute.
Since then, I have being thinking on how such could be possible, without going through the normal procedure.

However, I do not doubt the possibility of the registration, because there are enough proves beyond doubt. But my thought and questions are: could it be possible to register a non dropped domain? Really? I said a non dropped domain name - google.com, because there was no time or moment when this almighty domain - Google.com ever failed on its duties ever since I knew the search engine to the last minute of this incident.

I mentioned in my topic that “my critical thought and questions”, yes! Indeed, I mean that statement, because, with my experience in the domain industry; I understood how long it takes to get a domain owned by someone else; it takes certain number of days and procedure for any domain owned by someone else before it can be available for someone else for re registration.

Now, my questions on this above background are that, could it be deliberate by the Google Domains which is the Registrar and registrant of the Google.com? Via Mark Monitor INC. Even if it is possible, then on what ground could such be?

This is a new scenario to me; I have never seen nor heard such incidence happened before.

As a follow up on this issue, I want to also look at the possibilities of peoples’ views on abc.xyz, to see if this is true reason behind the rumor of switching the multi billion dollars web search engine to .xyz extension – in my opinion, I do not think this could be a genuine reason behind the viral news that has now made Sanmay Ved one of the most viral broadcasted human in the recent time. 

Sanmay Ved was previously a staffer of the Google and he registered it for just a token sum of $12 only and not  even in the aftermarket.

This is one of the links to the viral news here on morror.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment